Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Thursday, August 10, 2017

August 12th is....

Bowling Day!

I love bowling....and I'm not too shabby at it either.


Click on image, then right click and save as...

Paulette








12 comments:

Marion R Rivas said...

Cute sentiment, thanks!

Lisa Lynn said...

That's because you are from WI, hehe. Thanks for the sentiment Paulette.

Suze said...

Thanks Paulette. I used to love bowling and wasn't too bad at but now I have issues with one leg that doesn't allow me to bowl properly.

Maxine D said...

Thank you so much for this fun graphic Paulette - love it.
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn Haddad said...

Thank you Paulette!

Donna said...

Thanks so much! I need a bowling ball and pins now. Have a wonderful weekend.

Anonymous said...

Great sentiment I have a mad keen cricket player for which this is perfect Thanks so much
Diane

Edwina said...

Thank you for the sentiment. Edwina Brown

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

How cute. Thanks.

Cindy Keller said...

I've never been bowling. I DO have a couple of bowling balls, but those are waiting to be turned in to garden art. Thanks for the great wordart, Paulette! i think I have a couple bowling images I can pair this with.

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Love puns! Thanks for this.

♥Lisa

Chi Cr said...

Thank you! I haven't bowled in so long! :)